Domestic Investigations or "Cheating" Investigations is one of our top demand departments. If you feel your partner is cheating give us a call. You will speak with a professional private invetsigator who knows exactly what you are going through and who specializes in Cheating Investigations. We know how cheaters work. We can guide you through this tough process so you can really know what is going on behind your back. Our Private detectives understand that you "just want to know". This is a common pharse from our cleints, "I just want to know". We can supply you with the power of information so you can decide to plan your furture.
Hiring an Investigator to watch your loved one is not an easy task. You feel that you may be going behind the persons back. If you do not hire us to find out what is going your will just live your life wondering. Call us today so we can help you and remove the anxiety of not knowing.
Services we offer in this field:
- Spy Computer Software
- GPS tracking
- Other Services
The Top Ten Signs That Your Mate Is Cheating On You:
1. Changing attitude toward your relationship: more argumentative, critical or distant -- less affectionate -- increased need for "space"
2. Unexplained absences: staying later at work -- leaving the office for lunch more often -- spending more time "with friends" or pursuing a new hobby during evenings and weekends --frequently off running lengthy "errands"
3. Increase in personal expenses: seems to go through pocket money at a faster rate -- credit card spending jumps
4. Changing telephone use patterns: spends more time on the phone -- seems anxious to be first to answer phone when it rings -- mysterious incoming calls, hang-ups, "wrong numbers" -- suddenly "needs" a new cellphone or pager
5. Greater attention to personal appearance: begins a crash diet or exercise program -- trendy new wardrobe, fragrance, hairstyle or nails
6. Added interest in the mail: wants to limit your access to it, especially phone bills, bank, and credit card statements -- personal letters (but probably not postcards) from a long-lost "friend" or "relative"
7. Articles of unknown origin: slips of paper with names, phone numbers, dates/times/locations stashed in pockets, wallet or purse -- receipts showing unmentioned purchases -- matchbooks from unknown bars or restaurants -- strange cigarette, gum or food wrappers in vehicle
8. Mysterious bite marks, bruises, scratches, skin irritations: can't explain how "that got there"
9. Changing sex drive: decreased interest in sex -- more aggressive/hostile during sex and less tender/romantic -- newfound knowledge regarding a previously unexplored technique or position
10. Unexplained odor or stain: comes home smelling of cologne or tobacco that is clearly not their own -- lipstick on shirt collar -- stained clothing
Get piece of mind Call Today − 720.226.5555